We offer various brands of used medical carts in a number of types, such as anesthesia carts, crash carts, medication or pharmacy carts, video carts and a wide selection of utility carts.
When ordering used carts, ask for a photograph of the exact cart you are buying as colors and configurations vary.
We can build a complete, affordable crash cart for you to meet all state and federal requirements. Crash carts consist of the following equipment:
- The crash cart itself.
- Backboard for CPR (for hospital carts).
- Oxygen cylinder with regulator. Can also be on an O2 cart.
- Ambu bag.
- Laryngoscope set; fiber optic and incandescent options available.
- Suction pump; available in battery and AC options.
- Defibrillator. We offer a number of options, depending on your specific requirements. We have older, less expensive units that meet manufacturer’s specifications, to state of the art, biphasic units with vital signs monitoring features such as ECG, heart rate, SaO2, and Co2. AED (Automated External Defibrillator) options are also available.